Thesis Projects / Tesi di Laurea Triennale e Magistrale
- Biomechanical modeling of bone-device interaction: From imaging to computer-informed design (in collaboration with Hamburg University of Technology-Helmholtz Center)
- Theoretical and computational modeling of cell-cell multiphysical interfaces (in collaboration with IMT Advanced Studies Lucca)
- Finite-Element electro-mechanical coding: Experimental based validation (in collaboration with Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self Organization)
- Molecular dynamics study of biological molecules
- Molecular dynamics study of nanostructures
- Structure prediction of proteins and RNA
- Nanostructures for energy applications
Available PostDoc Projects: please contact us. PostDoc positions could be available on specific topics at the time you contact us.
Erasmus Programme: please contact us.
Contact us at physics.ucbm at gmail.com